locked adj : firmly fastened or secured against opening; "windows and doors were all fast"; "a locked closet"; "left the house properly secured" [syn: barred, bolted, fast, latched, secured]
- Rhymes: -ɒkt
- Of a door, etc, that has been locked (with a key).
that has been locked (with a key)
- For information on "locked" Wikipedia pages, see Wikipedia:Protection policy.
- Lock (computer science), a bookkeeping object associated with a piece of data that is used to serialize concurrent access
- Lock (database), a feature used when multiple users access a database concurrently
- Lock (weapons guidance), an indication the missile seeker system has a suitable or adequate acquisition fix to hit successfully if launched
- Lock (Saga of the Skolian empire), a fictional sentient machine in the novels by Catherine Asaro
locked in French: lock
locked in Russian: Шлюз